Skip to main content

He has heard me..

16.02.2007

“So I will consecrate the Tent of Meeting and the altar and will consecrate Aaron and his sons to serve me as priests. Then I will dwell among the Israelites and be their God. They will know that I am the Lord their God who brought them out of Egypt so that I might dwell among them. I am the Lord their God.” – Exodus 29:44-45

Just early this morning, [as in early] nung nasa van kami papuntang duty sa Rosario, Cavite, I was sort of praying… just sharing my hoooooooh what do you call that, hmmm tipong mga “hinaing” ko kay Lord…hehehe.. regarding sa mga napapansin ko.. actually, napansin pala kagabi.. hehe.. [pag-uwi ko kase, I waited for my siblings, tapos nakatulog na habang kinakabit ang cellphone chain na hindi ko makabit…] hmmm ayun… it’s about last night.. hehe.. di naman ako nagrereklamo kay Lord.. sinabi ko lang sa Kanya yung mga napansin ko… sa ibang tao, sa ibang mga tao, at sa ibang mga tao.. heheheh.. hmmm.. aun nga.. I know I’m not in the position to judge or question how someone is living his or her life.. hehe.. nabuburden lang ako… hmmmm… parang hmmmm.. ano ba dapat ang standard, ganun… kase diba ang standard ni Lord holiness? Ayun.. hehehehe… hmmmm… ayun lang… hehehehe… influencing someone diba included din dun ung pagsaway mo sa mali niyang ginagawa? That’s influence… as far as I know.. ayun lang… hehehehe.. [di ko kase pwedeng sabihin kung what people… hehehehhe] ayun.. tapos ayun yung sagot sa kin ni Lord.. just about a minute ago. .hehehehe.. exodus 29:44-45.. actually meron pa bago yan.. yung anointing… sa 30:22 – 33… e pinagppray ko pa kung ano ba talaga ibig sabihin nun.. ayun.. hehehehe

Now I’m really rest assured that He will do something about what I saw.. and have been seeing.. hehehehehehhehe.. hoooh!!! He heard me!!! My simple prayers! Hooh! Tuwa lang ako….

Ang mga iniisip ko kanina sa jeep [at pinaisip din ni Lord]

Mahirap

Mahirap lang.. hehehe [anu ba! Nakalimutan ko yung kung tungkol saan tong iniisip kong to kanina! Hmp…] basta mahirap.. san nga ba mahirap.. alam ko may naisip akong nahihirapan ako kanina.. hehehehe…
Yun ba yung pag-influence sa ibang tao? O mahirap haaaaay.. Lord ano nga ba un?! Hehehe pag naalala ko.. hmmm.. related din yun sa kagabi eh… hehehehe

Spared

Habang iniisip ko yung iniisip kong mahirap kanina, biglang God impressed something in my heart… I was spared… dahil sa mga nakikita ko sa paligid, kanina ko lang narealize na kaya pala.. kaya pala Niya ko inalis dun… for such a time as this! Pambihira! Hmmmm… 2 years or 3 years ago, God commanded me to get out of something.. [=) well, na-share ko to kay te gil.. hehehe ewan kung tanda pa niya… pati ata kay te weng? Ewan na..] at first, I really don’t understand.. umalis ako.. tapos ngayon, pambihira! Now I know why… syempre may karugtong yung command na get out and hindi ko na sasabihin! Nyahahahahaha!.... kaya pala Niya ko pinapaalis dun dahil dun sa something… at ngayon ko lang nakikita! Pambihira! I felt really really loved! Hoooh! He spared me from that kind of whatsoever! And whoa Lord! Thank You talaga!! As in!!!!!! hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhh!!!! Ayun…

Hehehhehehehehehhe… =)

************
Take time to be holy,
The world rushes on;
Spend much time in secret
With Jesus alone.

Spending quiet time with God
Will bring quiet rest from God.

Comments

hAna said…
....

Popular posts from this blog

Issues of the mom-heart

I've read somewhere that everyone's miserable. They're just good at hiding it. I have been trying to find out why this new season seems to be a burden to me. Don't get me wrong -- I enjoy motherhood and I love my little one but something seems to be blocking my view of experiencing it joyfully.  Callie's already 10 months and everything just dawned on me -- why I was struggling, why I can't see things the way it should be, why I felt ineffective and frustrated and depressed. I think I just had post-partum depression.  I just got back from my US business trip and I just bursted into tears a few days after while singing Jesus loves me -- as if I'm telling that to myself. I'm grateful that I have a husband who listens and understands and encourages me that I can do it! I just realized the root cause(s) of what's going on after that incident. I was too attached to Callie that I don't want her to leave my site when I'm with her. I

Maturity

I was reading a long-overdue-book and I bumped into this: I have been married for almost two years now and I suddenly reminisced my late teenage years... It was in those years when God made me realize that maturity doesn't come with age... I was younger then, when I understood this very excerpt from the book Let Me Be a Woman (funny how everything He taught me is already in this book had I not stopped reading it! Indeed His humor is amazing). I started reading this way back 2007 or 2008 only to continue it now and read this now. I stopped reading it way back then because I don't have plans of getting married yet... little did I know that He will make me understand this in His own personal way. And right now, I was like, "So Lord, You must be saying, 'I told you so..' right?" haha! ...  The key to meeting your better half starts with maturity. And maturity comes from God.   To those who are still searching for their better half, don't. Don&#

Thoughts

Exodus Moses brought Joseph's bones out of Egypt when God freed them. Joseph made his family swear under oath that when God pays them a visit, they have to carry his bones with them. Joseph mentioned that surely, God will take them to the land He promised Abraham, Isaac & Jacob. Maybe, Joseph's brothers tell this to their sons & daughters so even after x number of years, they are still reminded of Joseph's request. The Israelites know that the time will come when God will take them out of Egypt but maybe they just didn't believe so He needed Moses to perform the miracles, that they might know Him, trust Him and believe in Him. Sometimes, we know what God said and what God promised us... but when it's already in front of us, it's hard to determine that God is already moving. Why? Because we are comfortable with the misery that we are in to. It dulls our senses and makes us forget the promise of God. Be careful with where you are right now.