Skip to main content

set you free

we often fool ourselves and say
that it's love only
but when it's gone
we end up being lonely

so how are we to know
that it's just isn't so
that we just have to let each other go...

if loving you is all that means to me
then being happy is all i hope you'd be
then loving you must mean
i really have to set you free

there are many times when we shared
this precious moments
but later realized they're just stolen moments

so how are we to know
that it's just wasn't so
that we just have to let each other go

if loving you is all that means to me
then being happy is all i hope you'd be
then loving you must mean
i really have to set you free

letting go is not an easy task
when smiling feels like
i must wear this lonely mask
it hurts deep inside
and i just cannot hide
that there's anguish at the thought
that we should have to pause

if loving you is all that means to me
then being happy is all i hope you'd be
then loving you must mean
i really have to set you free



IM NOT BROKEN HEARTED!!!hehe.. baka kase akalain ng mga taong babasa nito e broken hearted ako... haha! well, for those na ndi alam ang kanta, it's a song for those persons na nagbbreak... eehehehe... well, in the first place, wala akong boyfriend na ibbreak!!! haha! as i remember, kanta ko to dun sa first break up ko.... haha!!! well, uso kase nung high school yung mga kanta for ganto, for ganyan... at ito ang kanta ng mga napag-iiwanan!! hehehehe... ndi ko to actually kanta dun sa taong un nga [ung first break up ko]... parang dumating sa point na kanta niya rin to sa kin..?!?! [as if!] ehehehe....

well, that's not my point.. bigla ko lang naalala tong song na to bigla... ndi kase ako sanay ng nang-iiwan... actually, mas sanay akong naiiwanan... so it's hard for me to leave a person behind... [but actually im not leaving... it's just that God is directing me to another path]....

akala ko ok lang.. kase all things are going fine... wala namang negative na kung ano man na naramdaman ung taong un [as far as i know] pero andun pa rin ung part ng heart ko na parang ang sakit... siguro, ndi lang ako prepared... i didn't expect nadarating ulit ako as point ng buhay ko na ganto... hmmmmmmmmmm... and this time, it's me who left... pero i know God is behind all this... haha! sino pa ba diba...?!?!? and wala akong choice! i can't say no to God... it's just that siguro, i valued that person so much na alam ko na things are not going well.. ndi ko lang naisip na mageend ang pagiging magbestfriends namin although parang unconsciously i already know that... ang gulo noh...?!?! ehehehehe.

on the lighter side... im glad kase it's really a surprise... and sobrang ndi talaga natin alam ang plans ni LOrd... and they come sa mga times na ndi natin ineexpect... hehe.. si LOrd talaga... hmmm... actually, it came to my mind na ewan ko..basta naisip ko rin un na parang mas bestfriend ko nga ung taong un.. the one na binibigay sa kin ni Lord ngayon... pero ndi ko pinansin... kse nga we both have bestfriends.. eheheheh...well, it's not the title that counts.. it's the heart...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Issues of the mom-heart

I've read somewhere that everyone's miserable. They're just good at hiding it. I have been trying to find out why this new season seems to be a burden to me. Don't get me wrong -- I enjoy motherhood and I love my little one but something seems to be blocking my view of experiencing it joyfully.  Callie's already 10 months and everything just dawned on me -- why I was struggling, why I can't see things the way it should be, why I felt ineffective and frustrated and depressed. I think I just had post-partum depression.  I just got back from my US business trip and I just bursted into tears a few days after while singing Jesus loves me -- as if I'm telling that to myself. I'm grateful that I have a husband who listens and understands and encourages me that I can do it! I just realized the root cause(s) of what's going on after that incident. I was too attached to Callie that I don't want her to leave my site when I'm with her. I

Maturity

I was reading a long-overdue-book and I bumped into this: I have been married for almost two years now and I suddenly reminisced my late teenage years... It was in those years when God made me realize that maturity doesn't come with age... I was younger then, when I understood this very excerpt from the book Let Me Be a Woman (funny how everything He taught me is already in this book had I not stopped reading it! Indeed His humor is amazing). I started reading this way back 2007 or 2008 only to continue it now and read this now. I stopped reading it way back then because I don't have plans of getting married yet... little did I know that He will make me understand this in His own personal way. And right now, I was like, "So Lord, You must be saying, 'I told you so..' right?" haha! ...  The key to meeting your better half starts with maturity. And maturity comes from God.   To those who are still searching for their better half, don't. Don&#

Thoughts

Exodus Moses brought Joseph's bones out of Egypt when God freed them. Joseph made his family swear under oath that when God pays them a visit, they have to carry his bones with them. Joseph mentioned that surely, God will take them to the land He promised Abraham, Isaac & Jacob. Maybe, Joseph's brothers tell this to their sons & daughters so even after x number of years, they are still reminded of Joseph's request. The Israelites know that the time will come when God will take them out of Egypt but maybe they just didn't believe so He needed Moses to perform the miracles, that they might know Him, trust Him and believe in Him. Sometimes, we know what God said and what God promised us... but when it's already in front of us, it's hard to determine that God is already moving. Why? Because we are comfortable with the misery that we are in to. It dulls our senses and makes us forget the promise of God. Be careful with where you are right now.