Skip to main content

just got home

hooh.. havin' chest pain right now... upon inhalation... di ko lam bakit.. kanina lang to pagbaba ng bus.. hoooooh....

anyways.. just wanna share God's greatness!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! kagabi, didn't expect that it will turn out that way.. hehehehe grabe,, i'm just amazed at His mighty move.. when you pray.. something happens!!! as in!!

our RLE group started sharing yesterday.. juno and krissy reconciled.. then we've decided to give messages to each and everyone.. then naputol kase meryenda time na.. [5 times kumakain sa isang araw... imagine, q2 un! hehehehe]

tapos nung gabi na, tinuloy na namin yung message.. then i just allowed the Holy Spirit to move.. and nakaktuwa!!!! nakakabless si LORD!!! really!!! there was this classmate of mine, si juno, he's giving message to blanche.. ganun.. e medyo tulala na ko nun kase pagod na... tapos biglang sabi niya, "Let the Lord enter your heart...!?!??!?!" as in ganun talaga!! patanong! hahahaha! with matching shocking reaction pa niya kase siya rin, he won't believe that he's saying words like tha!!! ako, i was really, oaaaaaaaaaah LORD!!! Praise you!!! grabe!!! before that kase, my message to him was "mahal na mahal na mahal ka ni LOrd... Siya lang pwede mong kapitan... just allow Him to enter your heart.. .he's waiting for you..." inulit-ulit ko un with love and prayer asking God to touch his heart.. tapos ganun!!! hooooh! then, kagabi ko lang din siya narinig mag God bless for the first time ng hindi pa-joke! and it's like whoaaah! Lord!!!! grabe ka!!! You can really touch hearts instantly!!! You can move!!! wuhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! and bago yun, kase may confession.. so kami nila carla, camille, and michael, pumunta na lang sa room.. kase di naman kami magcoconfess sa priest.. tapos nag-devotion.. i just felt that the Holy Spirit would want us to win souls... maya-maya, si joyce, yung isa pang classmate, pumasok. then whoa.. team work... na parang waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Lord!!! You're working!!! then the two [joyce and mike] received the Lord as their personal Lord and Savior din! magaan daw ang feeling.. and bigla talagang nagka-glow sa mukha nila!!! waaaaaah!!! and nabbless talaga ko kay Lord... for teaching and allowing me to be sensitive... kase after nun, i want more.. pero what God wants me to say is yun nga... mahal sila ni LOrd.. [during our message part 2 na un..]

just blessed... and kagabi, waaaaaaaaaaah! i really felt the joy when people get to know the LOrd... when you really allow Him to move... just listening...

and kahapon, nung hapon nga before breakfast... nagmessage nga pero kami lang ni camille yung na-message-an... kase merienda time na... i was amazed at how they view me... glory to God alone! kase sabi ko kay LOrd, pambihira, di ako ganto dati... this is what i've been praying for... pero di ko namalayan na ganun na ko ginawa ni Lord... hoooh!

most of them said, na hindi daw ako nangdidiscriminate... i accept people but don't tolerate them.. naiiyak lang ako kase yun yung gustong-gusto kong matutunan.. i've been to a place na pag alam kong drinker ka, di kita papansinin.. di kita friend.. if you did something wrong, i won't talk to you.. if you don't know God, iba reaction ko lalo na drinker ka... eh yung classmate ko na yun.. drinker siya.. smoker.. at drinker talaga.. pero waaaaaaaaaaaah!!! it's God's grace na nagkakasundo kami... IT TOOK ME THIS EXPERIENCE [what i've gone through just few months ago] FOR ME TO LEARN AND PRACTICE GOD'S LOVE... not condemning.. but accepting...and ang sarap ng feeling... kahit ako, di ko mawari kung pano nangyari yun... di ko talaga alam... pero sabi nga, if you're conscious at how God's moving, then ... [ano nga bang sabi dun, hmmmm] basta, parang pag ganun,ikaw na yun... pero pag hindi, it's God...

i thank Him for the things that He allowed me to experience.. i wouldn't be where i am without those... last night, when my classmate said accommodating daw ako... [parang hotel! as juno commented.. hehe] ayun... i realized... that's why He allowed me to stop for one year... to have another chance... yung mga classmates ko kasi dati... may nagsabi na para daw akong may wall... and it pains me... then He gave me another chance.. whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... to share His love... indeed, ALL THINGS ARE WORKING TOGETHER FOR GOOD! to those who love Him and are called according to His purpose...

i praise Him! He knows that... !^_^

thank You for teaching me Lord... to depend on You.. and trust You... and remain humble... though it's hard.. it's only by Your Grace...

if you think you can't change your situation... you can't change yourself... you're bombarded with so much... God is just right there... waiting... waiting for you to allow Him to take control of your life... waiting for you to allow Him to enter your life... ^_^

just welcome Him in your heart...


Jesus loves you!!

Comments

weena said…
wow. galing ni Lord! :D
mheries said…
yes indeed! the experience was whoaaaah... i just stand in awe.. hooh!

Popular posts from this blog

Issues of the mom-heart

I've read somewhere that everyone's miserable. They're just good at hiding it. I have been trying to find out why this new season seems to be a burden to me. Don't get me wrong -- I enjoy motherhood and I love my little one but something seems to be blocking my view of experiencing it joyfully.  Callie's already 10 months and everything just dawned on me -- why I was struggling, why I can't see things the way it should be, why I felt ineffective and frustrated and depressed. I think I just had post-partum depression.  I just got back from my US business trip and I just bursted into tears a few days after while singing Jesus loves me -- as if I'm telling that to myself. I'm grateful that I have a husband who listens and understands and encourages me that I can do it! I just realized the root cause(s) of what's going on after that incident. I was too attached to Callie that I don't want her to leave my site when I'm with her. I

Maturity

I was reading a long-overdue-book and I bumped into this: I have been married for almost two years now and I suddenly reminisced my late teenage years... It was in those years when God made me realize that maturity doesn't come with age... I was younger then, when I understood this very excerpt from the book Let Me Be a Woman (funny how everything He taught me is already in this book had I not stopped reading it! Indeed His humor is amazing). I started reading this way back 2007 or 2008 only to continue it now and read this now. I stopped reading it way back then because I don't have plans of getting married yet... little did I know that He will make me understand this in His own personal way. And right now, I was like, "So Lord, You must be saying, 'I told you so..' right?" haha! ...  The key to meeting your better half starts with maturity. And maturity comes from God.   To those who are still searching for their better half, don't. Don&#

Thoughts

Exodus Moses brought Joseph's bones out of Egypt when God freed them. Joseph made his family swear under oath that when God pays them a visit, they have to carry his bones with them. Joseph mentioned that surely, God will take them to the land He promised Abraham, Isaac & Jacob. Maybe, Joseph's brothers tell this to their sons & daughters so even after x number of years, they are still reminded of Joseph's request. The Israelites know that the time will come when God will take them out of Egypt but maybe they just didn't believe so He needed Moses to perform the miracles, that they might know Him, trust Him and believe in Him. Sometimes, we know what God said and what God promised us... but when it's already in front of us, it's hard to determine that God is already moving. Why? Because we are comfortable with the misery that we are in to. It dulls our senses and makes us forget the promise of God. Be careful with where you are right now.