Skip to main content

what's the title of this?!

saw this one on myk's blog.. hehehe.. he said ate weng tagged him.. i looked at ate weng's blog... and then ayun! she tagged me din nga! hehehehehehe [gusto ko kasing magsagot eh.. this meme i like.. hehehe]

10 years ago...
ten years ago? i was.. hmmmm.. i was 10 years old.. and i was in grade 5 =) dito na kami sa dasma nun.. hehe

5 years ago...
I was in fourth year high school.. hehe.. and oh! that's the time i had my first boyfriend and it's arrrgh! hehehehe.. but i've no regrets na.. =) it's just that that year is so... hmmmmmm... medyo arrrgh... hindi naman kainis.. pero i'm just stupid.. hehehehe... not really pero parang ganun.. yun yata yung year that i cried alot? hehe
and oh, just like ate weng, i was a CAT officer that time.. CPO [cute petty officer.] haha! joke! it's Chief Petty Officer.. she's the one in charge with the attendance etc.. hehe
and fourth year ako nung first time kong pumunta ng baguio.! haha.. just like what i've said sa last meme.. that's the time when i had my worst vacation ata? haha.. =) hoooh......
ano pa ba..? 5 years ago, sobrang active ko sa school nun...hehe puro na nga ko extra curricular activities.. and i didn't pay so much attention on the acads.. and ayun.. hehe dream ko nun makuha yung leadership award.. i got the highest score nung nag total ng mga points from extra curricular.. yun nga lang.. hindi sa kin napunta.. kase i'm not in the honor's list anymore.. sad but i don't regret it anymore.. =j
ito ata yung time na maraming beses akong hinagis/ initsa sa cheering! hahahah! champion kami ulit! hehehehe
[hmmm.. parang ang dami kong memories noh!? heheheheh] i put them into writing kase.. and syempre, they have a special place in my heart.. =)

1 year ago...
I just got back to school.. after working at an optical shop for 6 months..? i somehow didn't find it hard to adjust.. hehehehehe.. and ayun.. ngarag ulit sa duties sa school... ayun.. hmmm and hmmm and hmmm...

5 snacks I enjoy:
  1. CHEESEBURGER!!!! [snack ba yun?!?!?!] hehehehe but i love it!
  2. french fries... =)
  3. donut! [choco butternut and choco honey dipped!]
  4. shawarma!!! [i miss eating one!]
  5. hotdog sandwich with lots cheese!!!

5 songs I know all the words to:
marami eh... hehehehe.. these songs, random lang sila na nilagay ko.. hehehehe
  1. on bended knees, boyzIImen [tama ba?!] hehe.. ito una kong naalala eh...
  2. on my knees, jaci velasquez
  3. grow old with you, adam sandler
  4. evermore, united
  5. keep falling in love, don't know the artist...

5 things I would do with 100 million dollars:
  1. Hmmm.. matutupad na ang dream ko mag-misssion!!!! pwede nang hindi masyadong mag-work at maybe hindi na ko medyo pipilitin mag-abroad if ever...
  2. I want to buy my parents a house... hehe.. gusto ko talaga sa greenwoods..
  3. I'll buy my own house din.. hmm san kaya maganda..? i really love the atmosphere sa greenwoods eh kaya baka kung may bahay pa dun, dun na rin.. hehe
  4. I'll buy a vehicle na pwedeng pang maramihan para maraming pwedeng isabay.. hehehehe
  5. I can now build a hospital... it's gonna be for free.. =

5 places I would run away to:
  1. My bed hehehe
  2. church... =)
  3. park.. [yun lang, walang park na malapit dito! arrgh!]
  4. sa likod na bahay namin.. may open space kasi dun.. pag gusto ko magrelax, dun ako nagsstar gazing.. =)
  5. sa tapat ng pc =)

5 pieces of clothing I would never wear:
hmmm.. this one's tough... pag dating sa tops kasi parang di talaga pero pag special occasions parang ayun.. anyways.. pero di naman ako talaga mapili sa damit..
  1. super short skirts.. [kahit mini-skirt]
  2. sando/spaghetti strapped blouses [pag lalabas especially.. i mean, i don't usually wear those.. pero pag halimbawa, special occasion, okay lang...]
  3. backless blouses
  4. punk something.. hehehe
  5. rocker's outfit

5 bad habits:
  1. sometimes pag nagkwekwento sa kin si mama tapos i'm not in a good mood, parang flat affect lang ako..or i'll just say, "aah..", "okay", "mmm" na parang i'm not really interested.. hehehehe
  2. blogging blogging blogging! ; )
  3. staying late at night... tapos 6-2 duty mo?! ayos!
  4. magtaray.. well, di ko naman to habit talaga.. hehehehe.. naisip ko lang somehow it's bad.. =)
  5. sometimes pag may mabait sa kin, kahit ayoko sa kanya, mabait na din ako! hahahahahahaha bad girl...

5 biggest joys:
  1. Knowing that God used me to influence someone.. especially in their spiritual growth.. yung parang nakaka-bless marinig ka kahit feeling ko wala kong ginagawa, they'd say na mentor ako or what.. na parang feeling ko hindi... not to boast pero nabbless ako sa ganun.. =) kaka-encourage.. kakatuwa... =)
  2. to see the people na dinidisciple mo na nag-grow.. and now they're leading... =)
  3. eat cheeseburger.. =)
  4. finish a book. =)
  5. spend time with my family...

5 fictional characters I would date:
Oh no.. i don't like dating.. and oaaah... this is not me.. i mean.. ganun.. di talaga! it never occurred in my mind na may ganto heheh anyways.. i'll try.. [nose bleed]
  1. yung bidang guys sa fushigi yuugi hehehehe can't remember his name
  2. si tuxedo mask sa sailor moon [o diba pambata? hahaha! dati lang ako mahilig sa anime eh...]
  3. [waaah! wala na ko maisip!!!!] si dennis! hehehehe sa ghost fighter
  4. si ryu, favorite character ko kasi siya eh.. hehe.. marvel
  5. yung friend ni archie.. si jughead? hahahaha!
hahaha... and the peeps i'll be tagging.. tenen!!!
krayst... maan... ruffa... karen... pangjei... kim... raewind... sheena... kimi... ate vanessa...

wala na kong matatag dito sa blogworld natin.. hehehe.. kaya mga friends ko na lang sa multiply! hehehehe cross blogging kasi..

Comments

leeflailmarch said…
I can relate with what you said sa 5 years ago mo... Parang... No regrets naman talaga with your past pero parang you just feel stupid/ridiculous with how you were back then. Haha. Sometimes I shudder at the thought na ganito ako or ganoon ako dati.

And, quoting you:
[hmmm.. parang ang dami kong memories noh!? heheheheh] i put them into writing kase.. and syempre, they have a special place in my heart.. =)
...Nagpaparinig ka? Hehehe. Ako kasi repressed ang karamihan ng memories ko eh. Probably less than 50% na lang ang naalala ko. Huhuhu...
giL =P said…
oi!! TUXEDO MASK!

grabe!!! ultimate crush ko kaya yun nung bata ako!!! whaaa!!! grabe! siya yung ka-love team ni Sailor Moon di ba?! whaaa...grabe tlga...haha..alala ko tuloy ..haha...grabe...napapanaginipan ko pa yun..naisip ko dati..sana totoong tao nalang siya! hahaha...
mheries said…
@ te gil: wahahahahahahahahahahahah!!! ategili may ganung factor ka pala ah!!! hahahahahahaha!!!

@ myk:
hahahahahaah! emo kasi ko dati! sooooooobra!and i love to be reminded of things.. kahit sobrang sakit or whatever.. hehehehehehehehe okay lang yan myk.. dapat lumabas yung mga represeed memries mo!

Popular posts from this blog

Issues of the mom-heart

I've read somewhere that everyone's miserable. They're just good at hiding it. I have been trying to find out why this new season seems to be a burden to me. Don't get me wrong -- I enjoy motherhood and I love my little one but something seems to be blocking my view of experiencing it joyfully.  Callie's already 10 months and everything just dawned on me -- why I was struggling, why I can't see things the way it should be, why I felt ineffective and frustrated and depressed. I think I just had post-partum depression.  I just got back from my US business trip and I just bursted into tears a few days after while singing Jesus loves me -- as if I'm telling that to myself. I'm grateful that I have a husband who listens and understands and encourages me that I can do it! I just realized the root cause(s) of what's going on after that incident. I was too attached to Callie that I don't want her to leave my site when I'm with her. I

Maturity

I was reading a long-overdue-book and I bumped into this: I have been married for almost two years now and I suddenly reminisced my late teenage years... It was in those years when God made me realize that maturity doesn't come with age... I was younger then, when I understood this very excerpt from the book Let Me Be a Woman (funny how everything He taught me is already in this book had I not stopped reading it! Indeed His humor is amazing). I started reading this way back 2007 or 2008 only to continue it now and read this now. I stopped reading it way back then because I don't have plans of getting married yet... little did I know that He will make me understand this in His own personal way. And right now, I was like, "So Lord, You must be saying, 'I told you so..' right?" haha! ...  The key to meeting your better half starts with maturity. And maturity comes from God.   To those who are still searching for their better half, don't. Don&#

Thoughts

Exodus Moses brought Joseph's bones out of Egypt when God freed them. Joseph made his family swear under oath that when God pays them a visit, they have to carry his bones with them. Joseph mentioned that surely, God will take them to the land He promised Abraham, Isaac & Jacob. Maybe, Joseph's brothers tell this to their sons & daughters so even after x number of years, they are still reminded of Joseph's request. The Israelites know that the time will come when God will take them out of Egypt but maybe they just didn't believe so He needed Moses to perform the miracles, that they might know Him, trust Him and believe in Him. Sometimes, we know what God said and what God promised us... but when it's already in front of us, it's hard to determine that God is already moving. Why? Because we are comfortable with the misery that we are in to. It dulls our senses and makes us forget the promise of God. Be careful with where you are right now.