Skip to main content

wala lang ma-post...

hmmmmm... i don't feel like posting anything... but since gusto kong may magawa... i'll post... hmmmm... medyo marami sana kong gagawin kaya lang... wala lang...

hmmmm.... tomorrow, duty nanaman sa fabella... dapat 6-2 kami e.. kaso naging 2-10!!! pambihira... pero sa tingin ko lang, malamang... God has a purpose... and there always will be!!!

*****
EUTHANASIA
is this a big deal to you...?!?! would you be in favor of legalizing this thing into the Philippines or even worldwide...?!?! what's your stand....??!?

in our REED class, some of our classmates reported this topic... well last week, our group reported something about abortion... it's just good to know that we had this question and answer in the middle of the report... hmmmm... and would you be in favor of this one..?!?!

well, for me... it's a big NO! nO! as in NO!!!!! first and foremost, it's because for me, it's your way [or a person's way] of taking his own life.. or on the relatives' side, if they decided to do this, they took the patient's own life... which, for me... is equivalent to murder... according to the 10 commandments, "THOU SHALL NOT KILLL..." e what if daw "you don't have any more money, tapos you see your relative as if he's giving up already and gusto nang mamatay..?!?! what will you do...?!?! hindi mo pa ba bibigay ung hinihingi nia..?!??!" pambihira... -sigh-

another question raised, "we will all face death, so why not make it sooner..?!??!"
pambihira!!! tama ba naman un..?!?! mga tao talaga.. sobrang logical mag-isip gustong magpakamatay!!! joke!!! in my own point of view... for one, it's like you're not appreciating GOd's gift.. which is your life... two... you're not just created to die... there's something more.. and GOd created you for you to feel His love.. HIs sovereignity.. HIs power.. so why choose death instead of living..? and, our life here on earth is just about [to estimate] 1/4 of the total.. so meaning, we'll spend 3/4 it's eternity ---- that would be in heaven or in hell... imagine, you're choosing to die here because sooner or later you're gonna be dead.... but hellooooo?!?!??!?!?! san ka pupunta..?!??! san ka pupulutin...?!?!??!?!

MY STAND
to start with, if i will encounter something like this, na for example one of my relatives is sick... and needs to have contraptions to sustain his life... in the first place, GOD CAN HEAL MY RELATIVE WITH OR WITHOUT THOSE CONTRAPTIONS... IT ONLY REQUIRES FAITH... and if the case would be that those machines are the only reason why he's still living, why not let God take him away... ciempre, bago un... dapat you're rest assured na Christian naman siya.. para kase sa kin, it only requires faith... and kung wala ka nang pera etc... hindi mo pa rin ba tatanggalin...?!?! it's not a reason.. coz surely, GOD WILL PROVIDE... and kung after nung, mahirapan pa rin ung pasyente, etc... at gusto na niyang mamatay.. tapos ung only thing that we can do is to take aways those contraptions, hindi rin.... ewan ko... pero kase kung kukunin na siya ni Lord, kukunin siya... all things work together for good... what if kaya lang un pinapakita ni Lord to teach a lesson to the relatives.. or it's just a trial... diba...?? tapos you did the wrong thing.. you unplug the contraptions..??!?! e what if may gagawin pala si LOrd..?!?!? tulad nga ng miracle stories ng classmtes ko, one of my classmate shared that there's this uncle of his na diagnosed to have brain tumor.. malignant.. tapos, sabi nung relative nilang doctor, he'll be dead in 6 months time... the uncle was on coma.. then tears shed from his eyes.. then, they chose to not commit euthanasia.. his uncle lived for about another year and a half! he only died last saturday.. diba..?! tapos, there's this lolo of my classmate na dapat 6 months na lang rin.. pero inabot pa ng 12 years..diba..?!?! see... ganto lang yan e... AS LONG AS YOU DESIRE NOT TO FAIL GOD, HE WILL NEVER EVER FAIL YOU...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Issues of the mom-heart

I've read somewhere that everyone's miserable. They're just good at hiding it. I have been trying to find out why this new season seems to be a burden to me. Don't get me wrong -- I enjoy motherhood and I love my little one but something seems to be blocking my view of experiencing it joyfully.  Callie's already 10 months and everything just dawned on me -- why I was struggling, why I can't see things the way it should be, why I felt ineffective and frustrated and depressed. I think I just had post-partum depression.  I just got back from my US business trip and I just bursted into tears a few days after while singing Jesus loves me -- as if I'm telling that to myself. I'm grateful that I have a husband who listens and understands and encourages me that I can do it! I just realized the root cause(s) of what's going on after that incident. I was too attached to Callie that I don't want her to leave my site when I'm with her. I

Maturity

I was reading a long-overdue-book and I bumped into this: I have been married for almost two years now and I suddenly reminisced my late teenage years... It was in those years when God made me realize that maturity doesn't come with age... I was younger then, when I understood this very excerpt from the book Let Me Be a Woman (funny how everything He taught me is already in this book had I not stopped reading it! Indeed His humor is amazing). I started reading this way back 2007 or 2008 only to continue it now and read this now. I stopped reading it way back then because I don't have plans of getting married yet... little did I know that He will make me understand this in His own personal way. And right now, I was like, "So Lord, You must be saying, 'I told you so..' right?" haha! ...  The key to meeting your better half starts with maturity. And maturity comes from God.   To those who are still searching for their better half, don't. Don&#

Thoughts

Exodus Moses brought Joseph's bones out of Egypt when God freed them. Joseph made his family swear under oath that when God pays them a visit, they have to carry his bones with them. Joseph mentioned that surely, God will take them to the land He promised Abraham, Isaac & Jacob. Maybe, Joseph's brothers tell this to their sons & daughters so even after x number of years, they are still reminded of Joseph's request. The Israelites know that the time will come when God will take them out of Egypt but maybe they just didn't believe so He needed Moses to perform the miracles, that they might know Him, trust Him and believe in Him. Sometimes, we know what God said and what God promised us... but when it's already in front of us, it's hard to determine that God is already moving. Why? Because we are comfortable with the misery that we are in to. It dulls our senses and makes us forget the promise of God. Be careful with where you are right now.