Skip to main content

to cheat or not to cheat

we just had our discussion on our REED subject yesterday regarding conscience.. and there's this activity wherein we're given a situation then we shoul weigh the pros and cons then decide based from those pros and cons... the situation is like you're in an exclusive school and you kind of an honor student something before..and your parents expect a lot from you.. then you had this exam wherein your professor just made it diffucult for you and your classmates... then the previous batch cheated to pass that level.. it just goes like that... then, the activity is that you'll write 4 reasons why you should cheat... and 4 reasons why you should not cheat... then your decision... it's like, huh...?!??!?! i can't find any reason why i should cheat.. even if there's any, still, i can't find it... then my classmate said, "kahit minsan lang magkasala ka naman...lahat naman ng tao nagkakasala.." haha! alam ko naman un.. it's just that wala talaga kong maisip.. then i asked my prof kung pwedeng walang sagot sa why you should cheat.. kase meron daw... i should base my answers from the scenario.. ok fine!! pero labag sa loob ko! kase, in the first place, kahit ndi ko un i-weigh, ndi talaga... so nagsagot na ko... reasons why to cheat.. to pass, not to be embarrassed, because the prof is unfair, because everyone is doing it... reasons why you should not cheat: because God does not like people who use dishonest weights and measures... not because the majority is doing it, it's correct... i know God will not let the righteous fall... i will not bring honor to my parents if they'll know that i cheated... haha!!! and my decision, of course!!! I SHOULD NOT CHEAT... OR SHOULD I SAY I CANNOT CHEAT and then i explained... not because of anything.. it's because I know that it will not glorify Him... PINAGIISIPAN PA BA UN..?!?!

bigla ko lang naisip na ganun ba talaga ang tao.. pag logical ok na kahit against sa gusto ni LOrd.. for the very reason that man has a free will [ayon sa prof ko..] and totoo naman... un nga lang, ndi nagagamit ng maayos... kaya kung ano-ano nangyayari sa Pilipinas e... kase walang gustong maging different from the others... kase kakantyawan..!??! e ano..?! ano naman kung kantyawan kang banal ng lahat ng tao..?!?!? My God is holy.. and He wants me to be holy....

*********************
SENTI

speaking of the Philippines... kanina habang papunta kami ng fabella, malamang dadaan sa roxas blvd diba..?!?! e umaga un.. wala lang.. upon gazing at the sea... biglang gusto kong maiyak... -ang ganda ng Pilipinas-.... bigla na lang na-impressed sa heart ko na wala akong reason para ipagpalit tong bansa ko sa ibang bansa... if you'll just look around the Philippines, maraming magagandang lugar dito na mas maganda pa sa famous sites abroad... naisip ko nga e, if ever i'll be given a chance to write about something that says, "only in the Philippines" i won't right things na puro kalokohan lang... kase i've read an article na may ganung title tapos the article itself shows ung mga gawain ng pinoy na nakakahiya like pag-ihi sa pader na may nakalagay na bawal umihi dito... pagtapon ng basura sa may sign na bawal magtapon... things like those... kung ako un... marami akong masusulat na only in the Philippines lang... kung ano man un.. sa kin na lang... there are things you cannot say but your heart surely knows it.. and isa na don, PHILIPPINES IS THE APPLE OF GOD'S EYES...

Comments

leeflailmarch said…
same issue here. i've been noticing A LOT of my classmates cheatig lately, esp. in the minor subjects. kanina nga lang e, major exam sa REED, nasa pinakataas na seats kami ni Pi sa lecture hall. pag tiningnan mo lahat sila sa baba e nagsisilingunan silang lahat, even those people you never thought would. poor fellows.
leeflailmarch said…
*correction: cheating lately...

hehehe. wrong ispeyling.

Popular posts from this blog

Issues of the mom-heart

I've read somewhere that everyone's miserable. They're just good at hiding it. I have been trying to find out why this new season seems to be a burden to me. Don't get me wrong -- I enjoy motherhood and I love my little one but something seems to be blocking my view of experiencing it joyfully.  Callie's already 10 months and everything just dawned on me -- why I was struggling, why I can't see things the way it should be, why I felt ineffective and frustrated and depressed. I think I just had post-partum depression.  I just got back from my US business trip and I just bursted into tears a few days after while singing Jesus loves me -- as if I'm telling that to myself. I'm grateful that I have a husband who listens and understands and encourages me that I can do it! I just realized the root cause(s) of what's going on after that incident. I was too attached to Callie that I don't want her to leave my site when I'm with her. I

Maturity

I was reading a long-overdue-book and I bumped into this: I have been married for almost two years now and I suddenly reminisced my late teenage years... It was in those years when God made me realize that maturity doesn't come with age... I was younger then, when I understood this very excerpt from the book Let Me Be a Woman (funny how everything He taught me is already in this book had I not stopped reading it! Indeed His humor is amazing). I started reading this way back 2007 or 2008 only to continue it now and read this now. I stopped reading it way back then because I don't have plans of getting married yet... little did I know that He will make me understand this in His own personal way. And right now, I was like, "So Lord, You must be saying, 'I told you so..' right?" haha! ...  The key to meeting your better half starts with maturity. And maturity comes from God.   To those who are still searching for their better half, don't. Don&#

Thoughts

Exodus Moses brought Joseph's bones out of Egypt when God freed them. Joseph made his family swear under oath that when God pays them a visit, they have to carry his bones with them. Joseph mentioned that surely, God will take them to the land He promised Abraham, Isaac & Jacob. Maybe, Joseph's brothers tell this to their sons & daughters so even after x number of years, they are still reminded of Joseph's request. The Israelites know that the time will come when God will take them out of Egypt but maybe they just didn't believe so He needed Moses to perform the miracles, that they might know Him, trust Him and believe in Him. Sometimes, we know what God said and what God promised us... but when it's already in front of us, it's hard to determine that God is already moving. Why? Because we are comfortable with the misery that we are in to. It dulls our senses and makes us forget the promise of God. Be careful with where you are right now.