Skip to main content

bloons

this is a nice game.. hmm.. daming matututunan... [not because it's a mind game.. hehehehe] but it's an arrow game... arrow game... you have to hit the required balloons and ang dami kong natututunan sa pag-hit...
sometimes nakakainis kase ang hirap kunin ng right angle...
minsan your angle is right but the strength ng pag-pull ng bow is not enough... sometimes sobra...!!!
arrrgggh! and sometimes parang after 2 try agains ayoko na!!!
hoooh..
pero after finishing a stage na mahirap, parang you'll experience whow.. kase there was a stage na parang ang daming balloons na pag na-hit mo, three arrows yung lalabas sayo so you'll be able to hit more.. ahehehe.. and there was a stage na naubos ko yung balloons!
and there was a stage din na kala mo madali na kase straight, pero di pala..
and there is a stage na sobrang hirap!!! hanggang ngayon di pa rin ako nakakaalis..
kase kung san-san tumatama yung arrow!! madalas sa bakal!! arrrrgh!

to relate it spiritually...
hmmmm...
sometimes God places us in a level na sa umpisa easy... pero after a few try agains... what are you gonna do..? will you be frustrated na aaaaaaarrrrgh! ibang game nalang kaya..?!?!
hehehehe
sometimes you're there and okay na sana eh.. kaya lang may kulang or sumobra ka..
sometimes there are stages na kala mo madali... pero kailangan cool ka lang.. para ma-hit mo yung "balloons"...
and there is a stage na matagal bago mo mafinish...
and wow.. pag nainis ka at sinabi mo na, sige na bahala na nga!
sayang ang arrow mo... [limited lang kase ang arrows mo eh... not all the time may mga surprise balloons!]
minsan nakakainis pa kase sometimes we hit the stone.. arrrgh!!
hehehehehehehe
the good thing is,
YOU CAN TAKE ALL THE CHANCES.... =)
GANUN DIN KAY LORD... THOUGH YOU FAILED [kase kung ano ano lumalabas sa ugali mo...] STILL, HE'S THE GOD OF 2ND, 3RD, 4TH..... CHANCES... ; )

hooooh!

it doesn't matter if you finish it or not..
what matters is the character in you
that He's building up!

here's the code if you want to play it.... ; )
[thanks to kuya jer for lending me this site... ; p]

  • bloons


  • ****
    ADDENDUM:
    heheheh!! sa wakas natapos ko na!!! after like what...? 10 minutes..? hehehehe di naman
    and ito nanaman... arrrgh!
    minsan isa na lang na balloon ang kulang di pa pumapasok!! aarrrgggh!!
    patience.. =)
    hay.. hoooh!

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Issues of the mom-heart

    I've read somewhere that everyone's miserable. They're just good at hiding it. I have been trying to find out why this new season seems to be a burden to me. Don't get me wrong -- I enjoy motherhood and I love my little one but something seems to be blocking my view of experiencing it joyfully.  Callie's already 10 months and everything just dawned on me -- why I was struggling, why I can't see things the way it should be, why I felt ineffective and frustrated and depressed. I think I just had post-partum depression.  I just got back from my US business trip and I just bursted into tears a few days after while singing Jesus loves me -- as if I'm telling that to myself. I'm grateful that I have a husband who listens and understands and encourages me that I can do it! I just realized the root cause(s) of what's going on after that incident. I was too attached to Callie that I don't want her to leave my site when I'm with her. I

    Maturity

    I was reading a long-overdue-book and I bumped into this: I have been married for almost two years now and I suddenly reminisced my late teenage years... It was in those years when God made me realize that maturity doesn't come with age... I was younger then, when I understood this very excerpt from the book Let Me Be a Woman (funny how everything He taught me is already in this book had I not stopped reading it! Indeed His humor is amazing). I started reading this way back 2007 or 2008 only to continue it now and read this now. I stopped reading it way back then because I don't have plans of getting married yet... little did I know that He will make me understand this in His own personal way. And right now, I was like, "So Lord, You must be saying, 'I told you so..' right?" haha! ...  The key to meeting your better half starts with maturity. And maturity comes from God.   To those who are still searching for their better half, don't. Don&#

    Thoughts

    Exodus Moses brought Joseph's bones out of Egypt when God freed them. Joseph made his family swear under oath that when God pays them a visit, they have to carry his bones with them. Joseph mentioned that surely, God will take them to the land He promised Abraham, Isaac & Jacob. Maybe, Joseph's brothers tell this to their sons & daughters so even after x number of years, they are still reminded of Joseph's request. The Israelites know that the time will come when God will take them out of Egypt but maybe they just didn't believe so He needed Moses to perform the miracles, that they might know Him, trust Him and believe in Him. Sometimes, we know what God said and what God promised us... but when it's already in front of us, it's hard to determine that God is already moving. Why? Because we are comfortable with the misery that we are in to. It dulls our senses and makes us forget the promise of God. Be careful with where you are right now.