Skip to main content

impromptu

....

an honest voice us louder than the crowd... _legally blonde 2_

...............

hmmm... [got blocked out... nanaman.... ] hehehe....

..............

excerpts from ablaze for God...

at times, satan seems able to cast a shadow of darkness over you as you pray and try to minister for GOd. He seems able to block all awareness on your part for a time fo God's presence and power. Is this your experience today? Don't be alarmed be these faith moments. Hold steady and pray; labor on in total dependence on God's power even when you cannot see or feel it at work.

as certainly as you ahve sensed God's presence and power in the past, just so certainly you will sense it again. You are in the midst of a conflict with the power of darkness. Your experience is not unique. GOd's choicest saints have at times had days, weeks, and even months of such darkness. But GOd's answer always come again. don't try to get off the train while you are going through the tunnel. You are still en route to God's great victory. Hold on, and GOd's power will be revealed again.

hehehee.. very timely... well, it's normal that sometimes we encounter those "dark days...or even weeks, or even months..." but then, GOd's power will be revealed again... we just have to continue.. Be still... and know that He is God... =)

upon reading this chapter, i've realized a lot of things..

here's another one that struck me.. hehehehe

if you perceive that God's powerful Spirit is strongly burdenin you for prayer, guiding you in prayer, and adding His might and authority to your praying, you know His power is clothing you, even if you don't see the mighty outworking of His answers to your prayer.

kaya pala.. hehehehheheheh..


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

attitude problem... well, God's still at work in and through me when it comes to this area.. heheheheh...just like what happened last night... temper... unconsciously i'm having a temper.. but i know what to do... and wow... thanks for God's love that He showed me what to do... =)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ang bait naman ng mom mo... _ one of my friends said..

well, kahit ako napapaisip kung bakit ganun.. but GOd's answer is this....... kase mahal lang niya ko/kami.. kaya even though we're bad sometimes and we don't deserve her love, she does us good deeds...

same thing with God.. sometimes we're very undeserving of His blessings... and sometimes we can't find any reason why He's good to us.. the only answer is that, it's because He loves us...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

=)

Comments

giL =P said…
oi...I'm also reading Ablaze for God...yun nga lang medyo nasstop siya...heart-breaking words noh?hehe...God Bless!!!! Keep it up!
giL =P said…
share ko lang tong verse na to...

2 Tim 2:4 CEV
Soldiers on duty don't work outside jobs. They try only to please their commanding officers...

Popular posts from this blog

Issues of the mom-heart

I've read somewhere that everyone's miserable. They're just good at hiding it. I have been trying to find out why this new season seems to be a burden to me. Don't get me wrong -- I enjoy motherhood and I love my little one but something seems to be blocking my view of experiencing it joyfully.  Callie's already 10 months and everything just dawned on me -- why I was struggling, why I can't see things the way it should be, why I felt ineffective and frustrated and depressed. I think I just had post-partum depression.  I just got back from my US business trip and I just bursted into tears a few days after while singing Jesus loves me -- as if I'm telling that to myself. I'm grateful that I have a husband who listens and understands and encourages me that I can do it! I just realized the root cause(s) of what's going on after that incident. I was too attached to Callie that I don't want her to leave my site when I'm with her. I

Maturity

I was reading a long-overdue-book and I bumped into this: I have been married for almost two years now and I suddenly reminisced my late teenage years... It was in those years when God made me realize that maturity doesn't come with age... I was younger then, when I understood this very excerpt from the book Let Me Be a Woman (funny how everything He taught me is already in this book had I not stopped reading it! Indeed His humor is amazing). I started reading this way back 2007 or 2008 only to continue it now and read this now. I stopped reading it way back then because I don't have plans of getting married yet... little did I know that He will make me understand this in His own personal way. And right now, I was like, "So Lord, You must be saying, 'I told you so..' right?" haha! ...  The key to meeting your better half starts with maturity. And maturity comes from God.   To those who are still searching for their better half, don't. Don&#

Thoughts

Exodus Moses brought Joseph's bones out of Egypt when God freed them. Joseph made his family swear under oath that when God pays them a visit, they have to carry his bones with them. Joseph mentioned that surely, God will take them to the land He promised Abraham, Isaac & Jacob. Maybe, Joseph's brothers tell this to their sons & daughters so even after x number of years, they are still reminded of Joseph's request. The Israelites know that the time will come when God will take them out of Egypt but maybe they just didn't believe so He needed Moses to perform the miracles, that they might know Him, trust Him and believe in Him. Sometimes, we know what God said and what God promised us... but when it's already in front of us, it's hard to determine that God is already moving. Why? Because we are comfortable with the misery that we are in to. It dulls our senses and makes us forget the promise of God. Be careful with where you are right now.