Skip to main content

His faithfulness and perfect love..

may concert kanina sa robinson's-dasma.. mini concert from Church of God... may kantahan, mime, and dance.. and may kakatuwang nangyari kanina... hahahahaha!!!! alam ko si Lord na ung kumilos dun e.. i believe so!

it's like this... siempre, maraming taga-COG dun... [full support! ehehehe...] tapos nun.. i'm with Christ lang.. [kse, ung mababait kong friends, ininjan ako! joke!] tapos nun, biglang tinuro sa kin ni Christ si robert.. tapos tinignan ko lang.. e pambihira.. i can't help but look at him talaga.. kung san siya nakapwesto.. then i noticed that he's with somebody.. bigla kong na-feel na kasama niya ung girl dun.. [actually, girls pala kase 2 sila...] the good thing was, i didn't feel any jealousy or something.. ang problema nga lang, tinitignan ko siya.. then i saw him looked on our direction din.. tapos nun, feeling ko, alam niyang nakatingin kmi or tumitingin kami dun ni christ.. tapos un rin sabi ni Christ.. wala lang talaga un sa kin.. nakakatuwa nga e.. wala akong nararamdamang kakaiba.. ang galing ni Lord!

then maya-maya, ndi na ko tumingin.. kase nga alam kong alam niya na tinitignan namin siya.. tapos nun, basta bigla lang akong lumingon.. then, nawala sila.. tapos, bigla akong kinulbit ni Christ.. paglingon ko, he's in front of us na! ang bilis noh?! napakaway na lang ako sa kanya.. na parang.. "ui, hello..".. tapos tinanong niya si Christ kung sino kasama namin.. sabi ko kami lang.. tapos, pinakilala niya ung classmates niya.. e bigla akong may kinausap nun.. basta narinig ko na lang, sabi nia, "si mary-ees at si christ.." un.. tapos nag-hello na lang ako.. then i saw the both of them na nakatingin sa kin.. feeling ko, they know me on some sort of whatever.. i don't know why.. i don't know kung na-kwento niya.. pero basta.. kung ano man un, bahala na si Lord..

tapos nun, ciempre, na-shock kami ni Christ.. tapos nun, saka lang namin na-realize na, ndi normal na nilalapitan nia kami! and ndi normal na kinakausap niya si christ pag kasama ko! tapos, bigla naming na-isip na talagang nag-effort siyang pumunta sa min and ipakilala ung classmates niya!!! hahaha! tawa ako ng tawa kase, totoo ngang alam niya na nakatingin kami.. siguro na-feel niya na baka nagsususpetsa kami??!!! hahaha! [ndi naman, muntik lang?? ai, ndi pa rin..] tapos un.. nakkagulat lang talaga.. kase ndi naman niya usual na ginagawa un.. well, maybe, God convicted him.. ciempre, ayaw ni Lord na ma-stumble ako dba??? ehehehe.. and, he should be true to his word! [kung ano man un, ndi nio na alam..]

tapos, after that, nakita sila ni Christ na kumakain sa pizza hut.. pinakita ko sa bestfriend ko.. pero ciempre ndi ko tinignan.. aun.. wla lang akong naramdaman.. parang shielded ung heart ko... parang bato.. nakakatuwa nga si Lord e.. kse, pwedeng that moment, ngumalngal na ko dba..?? naglupasay, umiyak, ngumawa.. pero,[ngaun ko lang narealize as i was typing this..] God brought me this far na.. ang layo ko na sa dating ako.. ang sarap pala ng feeling.. kase, ndi na ako ung mhe na super iyakin.. sensitive [kung ndi alam ng iba..].. selfish [in a way..].. and kanina, grabe.. i've learned to trust God.. and na-realize ko na, may big place na si Lord dito sa heart ko.. unti-unti, sina-satisfy Niya ko ng perfect love Niya kaya ndi na ko naghahanap ng iba... ganun na Niya ko pinoprotektahan.. ayaw Niya kong masaktan.. and wOw! Lord, You're amazing!!!! You're wonderful! You're awesome.. there are not enough words to explain how great You are.. wala pa nga po akong reaction, alam mo na ung iisipin ko... kase, lumapit na si robert sakin kanina dba?? ngaun ko lang po to na-realize.. and Lord, You're.. WOW!!!

tapos kanina, He gave us [me and my bessie] a chance na magkaron ng pic.. ehehehe.. ang saya talaga... and God is really faithful.. 'coz he blessed me in so many ways this past week.. especially kahapon.. truly that God is a faithful God!

Comments

leeflailmarch said…
uy nagpunta kami kanina.. kaya lng late na.. sorry.. na-meet namin si robert.. tinanong namin kung san ka at si christ.. sabi niya di nya lam kung andun ka.. tungkol nman kay christ, ang sbi nya oo andun sya sa rob.. hay.. ang gulo..

Popular posts from this blog

Issues of the mom-heart

I've read somewhere that everyone's miserable. They're just good at hiding it. I have been trying to find out why this new season seems to be a burden to me. Don't get me wrong -- I enjoy motherhood and I love my little one but something seems to be blocking my view of experiencing it joyfully.  Callie's already 10 months and everything just dawned on me -- why I was struggling, why I can't see things the way it should be, why I felt ineffective and frustrated and depressed. I think I just had post-partum depression.  I just got back from my US business trip and I just bursted into tears a few days after while singing Jesus loves me -- as if I'm telling that to myself. I'm grateful that I have a husband who listens and understands and encourages me that I can do it! I just realized the root cause(s) of what's going on after that incident. I was too attached to Callie that I don't want her to leave my site when I'm with her. I

Maturity

I was reading a long-overdue-book and I bumped into this: I have been married for almost two years now and I suddenly reminisced my late teenage years... It was in those years when God made me realize that maturity doesn't come with age... I was younger then, when I understood this very excerpt from the book Let Me Be a Woman (funny how everything He taught me is already in this book had I not stopped reading it! Indeed His humor is amazing). I started reading this way back 2007 or 2008 only to continue it now and read this now. I stopped reading it way back then because I don't have plans of getting married yet... little did I know that He will make me understand this in His own personal way. And right now, I was like, "So Lord, You must be saying, 'I told you so..' right?" haha! ...  The key to meeting your better half starts with maturity. And maturity comes from God.   To those who are still searching for their better half, don't. Don&#

Thoughts

Exodus Moses brought Joseph's bones out of Egypt when God freed them. Joseph made his family swear under oath that when God pays them a visit, they have to carry his bones with them. Joseph mentioned that surely, God will take them to the land He promised Abraham, Isaac & Jacob. Maybe, Joseph's brothers tell this to their sons & daughters so even after x number of years, they are still reminded of Joseph's request. The Israelites know that the time will come when God will take them out of Egypt but maybe they just didn't believe so He needed Moses to perform the miracles, that they might know Him, trust Him and believe in Him. Sometimes, we know what God said and what God promised us... but when it's already in front of us, it's hard to determine that God is already moving. Why? Because we are comfortable with the misery that we are in to. It dulls our senses and makes us forget the promise of God. Be careful with where you are right now.