Skip to main content

God's plan...???

it never entered my mind that today was the 13th day of september.. yes, i know that it was 13.. but i didn't realized that it was "13"... ehehehe.. well.. 13 is a very special day for me before... it is really a special one..

but God is really... wOw.. mapapangiti ka na lang sa mga surprises Niya a.. just like kanina.. i went to the church 'cause we'll be practicing for our resentation on friday for the youth fellowship and we'll make some IDs for the other youths.. then.. when we were staying outside the church.. sitting on the stairs.. i felt like it will kinda rain.. then i looked up and then to the right side.. then i saw a man.. naglalakad.. nagtetext.. naka-uniform pa ata... [ndi ko siya tinitigan ah!] then tumingin na ko sa mga ka-groupmates ko na katabi ko 'coz we're planning for the design of the t-shirt.. then bigla nilang nakita ung guy na nakita ko.. [ndi na nga ako nagsalita e...] well, si ate gil ok lang na makita niya kase sinabi lang niya kung saan ung practice ng sayaw.. tapos ung iba ko pang ka-groupmates, [na medyo 13 years old.. ciempre mang-aasar un..] aun.. tinawag pa siya sa name niya.. pinarinig sa kin.. but i didn't look at him.. tapos kinuha pa ung hand ko and winave.. ehehehe.. haaaaay.... buti na lang sinaway na sila ni ate gil.. ehehehe...

then, ndi ko pa rin na-realize that time that it was "13".. hahaha! na-realize ko lang siya nung nakasakay na ko sa jeep pauwi.. hahaha! medyo malapit na ko nun sa min e.. tapos dun ko lang na-realize na "13" nga pala!!!! shocks! grabe.. nasabi ko tuloy ang "kulit" ni Lord.. [not literally makulit Siya..] natuwa lang ako.. kase it's like medyo nakalimutan ko na un e.. tapos biglang nakakatuwa kase pinakita pa rin Niya siya sa kin.. ehehehe.. wala lang.. ang cool nga e.. kase i wasn't expecting it.. really... and then biglang ganun?! hahaha!!!! then in-analyze ko..then i found out that every 13th day of the month nakikita ko siya...[secret lang natin to ah! sa kung sino mang makakabasa.. baka kase next month ndi na siya ipakita ni Lord..] ehehehe.. nways, i really enjoyed it! but not the feeling...

narealyze ko rin habang naglalakad ako kung anong purpose ng pag-bigay ko ng letter sa kanya..[kase after nun, ndi na talaga niya ko kinausap...] i've learned na kaya ganun un... kase, baka maging close ulit kami.. and maiba ung motive.. it shouldn't be like that.. kaya natutuwa talaga ako kay LOrd 'coz He's plans are really perfect! and now i understood kung bakit ndi na niya ko kinausap after kong ipabigay ung letter.. kase, alam niyang may gantong mangyayari.. and alam ko na pag gagawa siya ng action, he'll think it over a lot of times.. kaya tama un!

ang galing talaga ni Lord.. even though we're not together, He's teaching me to just trust in Him and in him.. eheheh... LOrd, you're the BEST!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Issues of the mom-heart

I've read somewhere that everyone's miserable. They're just good at hiding it. I have been trying to find out why this new season seems to be a burden to me. Don't get me wrong -- I enjoy motherhood and I love my little one but something seems to be blocking my view of experiencing it joyfully.  Callie's already 10 months and everything just dawned on me -- why I was struggling, why I can't see things the way it should be, why I felt ineffective and frustrated and depressed. I think I just had post-partum depression.  I just got back from my US business trip and I just bursted into tears a few days after while singing Jesus loves me -- as if I'm telling that to myself. I'm grateful that I have a husband who listens and understands and encourages me that I can do it! I just realized the root cause(s) of what's going on after that incident. I was too attached to Callie that I don't want her to leave my site when I'm with her. I

Maturity

I was reading a long-overdue-book and I bumped into this: I have been married for almost two years now and I suddenly reminisced my late teenage years... It was in those years when God made me realize that maturity doesn't come with age... I was younger then, when I understood this very excerpt from the book Let Me Be a Woman (funny how everything He taught me is already in this book had I not stopped reading it! Indeed His humor is amazing). I started reading this way back 2007 or 2008 only to continue it now and read this now. I stopped reading it way back then because I don't have plans of getting married yet... little did I know that He will make me understand this in His own personal way. And right now, I was like, "So Lord, You must be saying, 'I told you so..' right?" haha! ...  The key to meeting your better half starts with maturity. And maturity comes from God.   To those who are still searching for their better half, don't. Don&#

Thoughts

Exodus Moses brought Joseph's bones out of Egypt when God freed them. Joseph made his family swear under oath that when God pays them a visit, they have to carry his bones with them. Joseph mentioned that surely, God will take them to the land He promised Abraham, Isaac & Jacob. Maybe, Joseph's brothers tell this to their sons & daughters so even after x number of years, they are still reminded of Joseph's request. The Israelites know that the time will come when God will take them out of Egypt but maybe they just didn't believe so He needed Moses to perform the miracles, that they might know Him, trust Him and believe in Him. Sometimes, we know what God said and what God promised us... but when it's already in front of us, it's hard to determine that God is already moving. Why? Because we are comfortable with the misery that we are in to. It dulls our senses and makes us forget the promise of God. Be careful with where you are right now.