Skip to main content

uplifting daw...

hehe.. i'm just gonna try this one.. random thoughts.. heheheheeh ^_^ matagal ko na din tong gustong gawin ^_^

happiness is...

- hearing my mom asking "silly questions" haha... then we'll answer "hindi nga ganun!" hehe pag ganun kase i know she's okay...

- when she's buying me stuffs na blue... any stuff... and i'm accepting it kase i know she knows that i appreciate it ^_^

- realizing that i have few close friends... and i know they're just there...

- spending time with the Dela Cruzes ^_^... [i miss you guys]

- when i'm with my second family [Dela Cruz].. eating out... starbucks!

- when i'm being treated in starbucks by some generous people...

- being treated by a friend ^_^

- being treated in McDo

- eating cheeseburger once a week... or once a day! ^_^ =p [especially pag may seminar ng saturday and sunday]

- eating rocky road sundae once in a while... ^_^

- texting back a friendly quote from hannah... and when she's texting back the friendly quote i texted her.. ^_^

- having those "talk times" with mitch once in a while ^_^

- hearing mitch and hannah say kwentuhan naman tayo minsan

- crying with them... ^_^

- praying for them ^_^

- hearing willa, hazel, kristel, and pangj call me ate mhe... ^_^

- seeing people dancing... [and dreaming that one day i'm gonna dance again]

- dreaming God's dreams..

- dreaming i'm on a mission... ^^,

- talking to an elem classmate... sharing Him... ^_^

- seeing old friends...

- seeing my 25k friends...

- hearing pepe's stories

- laughing out loud with them

- laughing with camille, krissy, and carla

- looking at each other... and alam mo na un! hahahahahahahahah [bad girls]

- hearing ourselves making grammatical errors..

- looking at our retreat pictures... jumping... looking at camille!! hahahahahahahhahahaha

- sleeping...

- seeing people happy ^_^ that makes me happy

- seeing people smile... ^_^

- crying to someone's shoulder..

- a hug

- knowing that you're loved and valued and no matter what happens you'll always have those people ^_^

- reading tina's blogs ^_^

- obeying this something...

- planning the mountain hike [even though i don't know when that will happen]

- LSS with leng... haha!

- talking to krissy

- talking about girl stuff

- when i'm asking someone to look at my sophie martin catalogue and hear them say "uy i like this one" even though they won't order ^_^

- looking at the girly stuffs ^_^

- talking to tita mhel ^_^

- hearing her out ^_^

- desiring to go to starbucks by myself [kaya lang di pwede]

- God answering my simple prayers instantly like "Lord, sana may jeep na" hehe

- experiencing God answer my prayers though i haven't told Him yet.. but it's already there ^_^

- experiencing His embrace and comfort

- having that Grace to still smile... amidst everything ^_^

- crying my heart out ^_^

- singing in the shower ^_^ i love my voice when i'm in the shower!!! hehehehe

- hitting those notes na di ko alam na kaya ko! hehe sa shower lang ^_^

- being able to talk to rons once in a while

- laughing with gelo

- pinching richard's cheeks ^_^

- when i'm able to give something ^_^

- hearing anointed speakers speak ^_^

- reminiscing the Jrev Baguio times... *_*

- being reminded everyday that i am a glory-carrier ^_^

-listening to my playlist... ^_^

- being able na ma-solo ang pc kase wala pa si jon ^_^

- when my brother is asking me about something he doesn't know... at least we sort of having this bonding ^_^

- talking to my brother about consti

- reading ^_^

- eating!!!!!

- eating dinner ^_^

- eating dinner with my family ^_^

- eating dinner with the people i love ^_^

- eating dinner with my friends ^_^

- eating lunch with carla, mike, camille, darryl, tenten, gladys during saturdays and sundays

- eating in KFC

- eating in McDo

- riding a jeepney that's whoa... almost a "roller coaster jeep!"

- watching movies ^_^

- watching movies in the cinema ^_^ [when was the last time i watched a movie?!]

- planning... planning... planning... ^_^

- hearing people saying they're enlightened by the wisdom God gave me..

- being given the opportunity to encourage

- being given the opportunity to become a stepping stone for someone to love God more...

- smile from tito sau ^_^

- smile from tita linda ^_^

- when chad's asking something ^_^

- remembering that chad gave becca the food i gave him, as a gift for becca nung birthday ni beck.. and his reason, "okay lang yun.. masaya naman si ate beck" ^_^ hehe di ko alam kung maiinis ba ko o matutuwa ^_^

- seeing kids get close to me ^_^

- seeing kids.. cute kids ^_^ curly kids! chubby kids ^_^.. toddlers ^_^

- talking to a 2-year old bibo kid!

- seeing a kiddo sing bahay kubo kahit 2 years old pa lang! and in fairness, hindi bulol!

- giving... [did i mention that already?]

- eating sinigang na bangus sa canteen!!!!

- bowling ^_^

- attending the sunday service..

- having that freedom to worship ^_^

- having sales once in a while... ^_^

- having a new bag ^_^

- being able to talk to my dad ^_^

- knowing that my family is safe ^_^

- bonding time at the mall with my mom ^_^

- looking at the cute dresses in shapes

- training people

- being reminded that God knows the plans He has for me... ^_^ plans to prosper me and not to harm me.. plans to give me hope and a future ^_^

- realizing that i don't have to leave the Philippines for Him to bless me ^_^

- realizing that amidst the situation in this country... i still have a country ^_^

- watching the students asking for truth ^_^

- seeing young people professing their faith boldly ^_^

- seeing the crowd dance in worship! ^_^

- getting to know new young people ^_^

- seeing my friends got born again ^_^

- seeing them realize that there is God ^_^

- dreaming of having an orphanage one day ^_^

- writing my thoughts in a notebook.. ^_^ [sometimes it's hard to find a nice notebook ^_^]

- pizza!

- eating what my mom cooked ^_^

hehe wala na kong maisip ^_^

yeah.. it's uplifting ^_^ hehe thanks to ate weng and joan ^_^

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ang saya noh? Parang ang saya lang gawin nito everytime na down ako or atleast once a year. =)

Popular posts from this blog

Issues of the mom-heart

I've read somewhere that everyone's miserable. They're just good at hiding it. I have been trying to find out why this new season seems to be a burden to me. Don't get me wrong -- I enjoy motherhood and I love my little one but something seems to be blocking my view of experiencing it joyfully.  Callie's already 10 months and everything just dawned on me -- why I was struggling, why I can't see things the way it should be, why I felt ineffective and frustrated and depressed. I think I just had post-partum depression.  I just got back from my US business trip and I just bursted into tears a few days after while singing Jesus loves me -- as if I'm telling that to myself. I'm grateful that I have a husband who listens and understands and encourages me that I can do it! I just realized the root cause(s) of what's going on after that incident. I was too attached to Callie that I don't want her to leave my site when I'm with her. I

Maturity

I was reading a long-overdue-book and I bumped into this: I have been married for almost two years now and I suddenly reminisced my late teenage years... It was in those years when God made me realize that maturity doesn't come with age... I was younger then, when I understood this very excerpt from the book Let Me Be a Woman (funny how everything He taught me is already in this book had I not stopped reading it! Indeed His humor is amazing). I started reading this way back 2007 or 2008 only to continue it now and read this now. I stopped reading it way back then because I don't have plans of getting married yet... little did I know that He will make me understand this in His own personal way. And right now, I was like, "So Lord, You must be saying, 'I told you so..' right?" haha! ...  The key to meeting your better half starts with maturity. And maturity comes from God.   To those who are still searching for their better half, don't. Don&#

Thoughts

Exodus Moses brought Joseph's bones out of Egypt when God freed them. Joseph made his family swear under oath that when God pays them a visit, they have to carry his bones with them. Joseph mentioned that surely, God will take them to the land He promised Abraham, Isaac & Jacob. Maybe, Joseph's brothers tell this to their sons & daughters so even after x number of years, they are still reminded of Joseph's request. The Israelites know that the time will come when God will take them out of Egypt but maybe they just didn't believe so He needed Moses to perform the miracles, that they might know Him, trust Him and believe in Him. Sometimes, we know what God said and what God promised us... but when it's already in front of us, it's hard to determine that God is already moving. Why? Because we are comfortable with the misery that we are in to. It dulls our senses and makes us forget the promise of God. Be careful with where you are right now.