Skip to main content

missin watit

this is watit

his real name is joshua

hehehe.. i will not forget this kid.. of course, he's one of my cousins.. hehe ^_^ had a great [though tough] time with him when we were in the province *_* he's only two years old.. pero parang may stranger anxiety pa.. [which is normal naman] hehe.. though boring dun sa province kase walang mapuntahan, i enjoyed playing with him [parang bata.. haha.. yaya..] and with my other cousins .. [ang laro, patintero! which is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! sakit ng ulo kase nagsisigawan sila lagi! hehe]

i'm just fond of him kase daming kulit experiences.. he's not eating supplemental food.. laging milk lang..but when i was there, sabi ni tita weng, nun lang daw kumain ng rice.. sinubuan ko kase siya when we were having breakfast.. hehehehe... ako lang daw nakapagpakain ng ganun.. ^_^ weeeeeeeh! achievement.. hehe i really have that talent when it comes to kids.. napapaamo.. hahahaha joke nakakatuwa din kase di siya talaga madaling sumama sa mga hindi taga-dun.. pero sa kin sumasama siya.. hehehehe ^_^ sa umpisa, he's really silent. pero pagtagal, madaldal din.. hehe.. i've learned his language.. [kids have their own dictionary ayt? hehehe.. pero nagkakaintindihan naman kami..]

nakakatuwa lang mga kids.. basta katulad niya.. the rest of the kids there, waaaaaaaaaah! parang laging may world war 2.. hehehehe

nakakalungkot lang ng pauwi na kami.. para kong naiiyak.. *_* huhuhu... ayaw niya kase kong pauwiin.. that picture sa taas was taken before kami umalis.. nakaupo siya sa kin.. then i told him, "Josh, uuwi na kami".. tapos tinatayo ko siya... ayaw niyang tumayo.. hehe nagpapabigat siya.. he said a throat sound that means no.. hehe tapos ayaw talaga! waaaaaaaah... then my mom said isama na lang papunta sa uncle ko kase andun yung sasakyan.. sabay kami sa kanila pauwi ng manila.. then when i said sama ka na lang, bigla siyang tumayo at kinuha ang slippers.. hehehehe

whew..

when we got to my uncle's house, ayaw niyang humiwalay sa kin! kinukuha na siya ng isa ko pang tito, ayaw niya talga sumama.. *_* gusto ko na nga siyang iuwi.. kung may papakain lang ako sa kanya.. wahahahah... [by the way, parehong parents kasi niya nasa abroad... *_*]
tapos sinakay ko na lang siya sa tryke.. tapos pinapaupo niya ko sa tabi niya.. sabi ko may kukunin lang.. tapos sumakay na ko sa van.. *_* huhuhu [i can still remember that scenario that almost made me cry.. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!] then he stood.. nakatingin sa van.. tapos kinuha na siya ni uncle bong.. thank God he didn't cry.. waaaaaaaaaaa...

just don't know why i'm that attached to him.. siguro i can relate with the feeling na yung parent mo nasa abroad na bata ka pa lang.. though my dad left when i was turning 8, still, i missed him.. *_*

and i miss that kid...

********

on the lighter side.. =)

when we were going home, traffic sa bulacan.. my tummy was craving for french fries.. from mcdo.. or anything from mcdo.. but i kept that thought.. hahahaha! tapos nung nag-stop over kami sa NLEX, my mom wanted to buy burgers from kfc, but when she returned, she had french fries and burgers from mcdo! wahahahahahahahaha! then i told myself, "Si LOrd talaga.. hehehe pati gusto kong kainin alam Niya.. "

thanks Daddy.. You're sooooo sweet!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Issues of the mom-heart

I've read somewhere that everyone's miserable. They're just good at hiding it. I have been trying to find out why this new season seems to be a burden to me. Don't get me wrong -- I enjoy motherhood and I love my little one but something seems to be blocking my view of experiencing it joyfully.  Callie's already 10 months and everything just dawned on me -- why I was struggling, why I can't see things the way it should be, why I felt ineffective and frustrated and depressed. I think I just had post-partum depression.  I just got back from my US business trip and I just bursted into tears a few days after while singing Jesus loves me -- as if I'm telling that to myself. I'm grateful that I have a husband who listens and understands and encourages me that I can do it! I just realized the root cause(s) of what's going on after that incident. I was too attached to Callie that I don't want her to leave my site when I'm with her. I

Maturity

I was reading a long-overdue-book and I bumped into this: I have been married for almost two years now and I suddenly reminisced my late teenage years... It was in those years when God made me realize that maturity doesn't come with age... I was younger then, when I understood this very excerpt from the book Let Me Be a Woman (funny how everything He taught me is already in this book had I not stopped reading it! Indeed His humor is amazing). I started reading this way back 2007 or 2008 only to continue it now and read this now. I stopped reading it way back then because I don't have plans of getting married yet... little did I know that He will make me understand this in His own personal way. And right now, I was like, "So Lord, You must be saying, 'I told you so..' right?" haha! ...  The key to meeting your better half starts with maturity. And maturity comes from God.   To those who are still searching for their better half, don't. Don&#

Thoughts

Exodus Moses brought Joseph's bones out of Egypt when God freed them. Joseph made his family swear under oath that when God pays them a visit, they have to carry his bones with them. Joseph mentioned that surely, God will take them to the land He promised Abraham, Isaac & Jacob. Maybe, Joseph's brothers tell this to their sons & daughters so even after x number of years, they are still reminded of Joseph's request. The Israelites know that the time will come when God will take them out of Egypt but maybe they just didn't believe so He needed Moses to perform the miracles, that they might know Him, trust Him and believe in Him. Sometimes, we know what God said and what God promised us... but when it's already in front of us, it's hard to determine that God is already moving. Why? Because we are comfortable with the misery that we are in to. It dulls our senses and makes us forget the promise of God. Be careful with where you are right now.