Skip to main content

back! opening up once again..

=j after 50 years... was able to blog [again..] hoooh.. not that i'm busy.. [well, kinda] but that's not a reason hehe...

* i'm just about to finish my 7 days of make-up duties on friday.. tomorrow's a rest day... ^_^ last day's on friday... whew! kanina pa naman ang hirap bumangon... hehe i was thinking to have my make-up duty re-scheduled.. pero 6th day ko na eh.. hehe.. never give up! whew...

* [actually i forgot what i should blog.. hehe tagal kase gumamit ng pc ng kapatid ko...]

*
one more reason kaya hindi masyadong makagamit ng pc kase my bro's using it.. day and night.. playing perfect world.. siguro kagabi lang ako nagkaron ng chance na makagamit ng pc..hehe and i just played... ^_^ not in a good mood... =)

» » »
recovering
^_^ nakakahiya man aminin... i'm still on process... being tested... strugglin' within... ^_^ struggling within... i know what to do.. how to do it.. but i can't.. but i want to do it.. not that i don't want to do it... =j i just can relate to what Paul said... [found it at last...]

Romans 7
15I do not understand
what I do. For what I want to do I do not do,
but what I hate I do. 16And if I do what I do not
want to do, I agree that the law is good. 17As it is,
it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living
in me. 18I know that good itself does not dwell in
me, that is, in my sinful nature.b For I have the desire
to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out.
19For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil
I do not want to do—this I keep on doing. 20Now
if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I
who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
21So I find this law at work: Although I want
to do good, evil is right there with me. 22For in my
inner being I delight in God’s law; 23but I see another
law at work in me, waging war against the
law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the
law of sin at work within me. 24What a wretched
man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of
death? 25Thanks be to God, who delivers me
through Jesus Christ our Lord!
So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to
God’s law, but in my sinful nature a slave to the
law of sin.

and i don't know what He's up to.. but one thing's for sure...
Now if we are children,
then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs
with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in
order that we may also share in his glory.
-romans 8:17

no matter how tough the road is... it's not tough at all.. i mean, if you'll just look at the glory that's waiting ahead... who says it's hard?!?!? but it's really really really tough...
i remember an excerpt from passion and purity.. it says there..
you've chosen the toughest road
but it goes straight to the hilltops

hehe... it's not easy.. but i believe He's up to something good... hoooh... hmmmm

» » »
matters of the heart.... bakit kaya lagi na lang yung heart yung tinitira ng kaaway... lagi na lang emotions.. especially sa girls... hehe.. a friend told me, she read something from the book entitled captivated, it says there daw that satan is indeed jealous/envious [tama ba?] of Eve that's why Eve's the one who's been tempted not adam... inggit siya kase magaganda tayo! nyahahahahaha... =j

» » »
thankful
my hope is in Christ alone... ^_^ just like what has been said, nothing can separate me from the love of Jesus Christ!!! whew!! like what elisabeth elliot said in passion and purity,
The love that is everlasting had entered this world, my world, my very heart, known its struggles, shared its weakness and perplexity. None of those things, then, would separate me from His love!

i, then, can also relate with what she mentioned...
When there is real weakness, especially of the kind that surprises and humiliates us, it is our opportunity to learn what Paul had to learn through his "thorn": the grace of God is all we need, for "...power comes to its full strength in weakness..."

whew! ang hirap ng may "thorn"... but it just reminds us that indeed, HIS GRACE IS ALL THAT WE NEED... when He's not removing that thorn.. that's why He's not removing it... [i miss my Max Lucado book... 'j]

My prayers were something like this: [she said]
For my loneliness, Lord--Your strength.
For my temptation to self-pity, Lord-- Your strength.
For my uncontrollable longings --- ---- ---, Lord--Your strength.

and that's also my prayers LOrd... =) whew!

and I'm just thankful... thankful and grateful... =j

» » »
this one's tough
Above all, it means learning Calvary love--forgetfulness of self in order to be strong to serve.

whew...

» » »
lesson learned
S-A-C-R-I-F-I-C-E
.... before.. i knew what sacrifice is.. it may seem easy.. at first.. sacrificing little things... being tested if you love God more than that.... but what if He really wants you to sacrifice that thing that's precious to you..? =j will you easily obey..? =j
all for the love of Thee...

it's hard..
it's really tough..
but i know i will get through..
now i'm not just learning..
i'm feeling it..
hoooh LOrd...
but we share His sufferings now... in order to share His splendor hereafter...=j

» » »
the challenge

Watch when God changes your circumstances to see whether you are going on with Jesus, or siding with the world, the flesh, and the devil. We wear His name, but are we going on with Him? "From that time many of His disciples went back and walked with Him no more" ( John 6:66 ).

are you one of them... ? walking with Jesus..?

The way is lonely and goes on until there is no longer even a trace of a footprint to follow— but only the voice saying, "FollowMe" ( Matthew 4:19 )

» » »

i'll be praisin' You...



Comments

leeflailmarch said…
I can tell madami nga talagang nangyayari within you. I'm praying for you...
mheries said…
thanks

Popular posts from this blog

Issues of the mom-heart

I've read somewhere that everyone's miserable. They're just good at hiding it. I have been trying to find out why this new season seems to be a burden to me. Don't get me wrong -- I enjoy motherhood and I love my little one but something seems to be blocking my view of experiencing it joyfully.  Callie's already 10 months and everything just dawned on me -- why I was struggling, why I can't see things the way it should be, why I felt ineffective and frustrated and depressed. I think I just had post-partum depression.  I just got back from my US business trip and I just bursted into tears a few days after while singing Jesus loves me -- as if I'm telling that to myself. I'm grateful that I have a husband who listens and understands and encourages me that I can do it! I just realized the root cause(s) of what's going on after that incident. I was too attached to Callie that I don't want her to leave my site when I'm with her. I

Maturity

I was reading a long-overdue-book and I bumped into this: I have been married for almost two years now and I suddenly reminisced my late teenage years... It was in those years when God made me realize that maturity doesn't come with age... I was younger then, when I understood this very excerpt from the book Let Me Be a Woman (funny how everything He taught me is already in this book had I not stopped reading it! Indeed His humor is amazing). I started reading this way back 2007 or 2008 only to continue it now and read this now. I stopped reading it way back then because I don't have plans of getting married yet... little did I know that He will make me understand this in His own personal way. And right now, I was like, "So Lord, You must be saying, 'I told you so..' right?" haha! ...  The key to meeting your better half starts with maturity. And maturity comes from God.   To those who are still searching for their better half, don't. Don&#

Thoughts

Exodus Moses brought Joseph's bones out of Egypt when God freed them. Joseph made his family swear under oath that when God pays them a visit, they have to carry his bones with them. Joseph mentioned that surely, God will take them to the land He promised Abraham, Isaac & Jacob. Maybe, Joseph's brothers tell this to their sons & daughters so even after x number of years, they are still reminded of Joseph's request. The Israelites know that the time will come when God will take them out of Egypt but maybe they just didn't believe so He needed Moses to perform the miracles, that they might know Him, trust Him and believe in Him. Sometimes, we know what God said and what God promised us... but when it's already in front of us, it's hard to determine that God is already moving. Why? Because we are comfortable with the misery that we are in to. It dulls our senses and makes us forget the promise of God. Be careful with where you are right now.