Skip to main content

just wanna answer something...

got this from te gil.. she got this... from friendster bulletin again...sa mga walang mga magawa siguro...[this is her statement.. hehehehe]

HAve you ever:

Played Spin the Bottle
-yeah.. hehehe..

Toilet Papered someone's house
- nope

Gone swimming in a white T-shirt
-yeah.. kase sabi kailangan daw white..

been tickled so hard you couldn't talk
- yup.. hehehe..lalo na ngayo with my seatmate.. naku!

liked someone but never told him/her
- hmmmmmm.. yeah? hehehe... meron nga ba? hahaha! di ko na alam eh.

went camping
-Yup yup yup!!!

walked in the rain without an umbrella
-yup! that's one of my hobbies when i was in high school.. kase naman, senti moments ko pag ganun.. that was before.. =)

told a joke that nobody thought was funny
-haha! =p

been in a talent show
-yup! =)

worn somthing your mom didn't appove of
-i think yes... but she did not totally disapprove.. it's like nag-comment lang.

been to a nude beach
-naah.. never

drank jack daniels
-naaaah.. hehehe wala yan sa vocabulary ko..

cursed in a church
-nope..

burnt yourself with a curling iron/straightner
-yup. hehe..

wanted to be a police officer
-ndi po...

been hit on by someone too old
-wala pa yata? hehe

wanted to be a model
-yup.. when i was still young.. hehehe sobra!!!

bought lottery tickets
-yup.. before.. hehe. kas pinapabili..

made out in a car
-of course not.. =p

cried during a movie
-yup,, hehe

wanted something you couldn't have
- yup... =) hmmmmm

had sex on the beach
-nah..

had the drink sex on the beach
-goodnes... what a question..tsk tsk

seen someone shoplift
-none

hung up on someone
-hehe yup

Yelled at your pet
-nope..=) walang pet..

tried to strip when drunk
-i don't drink =)

gotten seasick
-nope

had a stalker
-yeah.. hehe

played a prank on somone that had them really scared
-di ko po gawain yun eh.. hehe

been embarassed by one of your family
-yup..

felt bad about eating meat
-yeah!!!

protested
-yup.. before lagi!! hehe.. ngayon.. hmmm. di na..

been to an island
-yup.. pero saglit lang =)

been in love
-=) of course! as of now sobra.. kay LOrd.. =)

ate just because you were bored
-yup yup yup! specially when im close to feeling down. hehe

looked at something everybody thought was uglyand said "aww"
-yup?

Screamed in a library
-nope..

Made out with a stranger
-yuck. 'cors not.

Been Dumped
-hmmm yup... =) and i'm glad.. hahaha!!!!

Wished a part of you was different
-nope.. =)

asked a guy to dance
-di po

been asked out by a really hot guy
-hmmm =) hehe

laughed so hard you cried
-yeah!! yup yup! i still remember it.. ai hindi, wait lang.. iba pala yun..we were laughing and at the same time crying..
but yes, i did laughed so hard that i cried..

went up to a complete stranger and started talking
-yyyyup!

kicked a guy in the nuts for being a pervert
-nope

threw up in school
-nope

received an anonymous love letter
-yup... but later on umamin din siya.

had to wear something you hated
-wala pa naman ata

been to a luau
-yup.. dati.. tama nga ba? hehehe

cursed in front of your parents
-nope

been in a commerical on tv
-hmm well.. di pa. hahaha

watched a movie that made you miss your ex
-haha! what a question.. yup i did =)

been out of the country
-not... yet? hehe

went to a party where you were the only sober one
-hmmmm.. di pa

went on a diet
-you think i'd go for a diet? hahahahahaha!

been lost out to sea
-nope

cheated on your bf/gf
-nope.. loyal po ako. hehe

been cheated on
-sort of? i think so.. hmm... that's why i got dumped ata? hehe

been attacked by seagulls
-nope

been searched in an airport
-nope ... sa dept store madalas dati! haha

been on a plane
-hmm nope

thrown a shoe at someone
-yup.. pero not that i'm mad

broke someone's heart
-haha! marami ata? hehe

sung in the shower
-yup! dun lang walang pipigil sa kin! hehe

bought something way too expensive
-well for me, that's expensive.. hehe

done something really stupid that you still laugh about
-hmmm meron ata? can't remember

been walked in on when you were dressing
-ndi pa ata?

ran out of a movie theatre because you were tooscared of the movie
-siyempre ndi

pretended you were scared so you could cuddle upwith someone
-hmmm... ata? hehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Issues of the mom-heart

I've read somewhere that everyone's miserable. They're just good at hiding it. I have been trying to find out why this new season seems to be a burden to me. Don't get me wrong -- I enjoy motherhood and I love my little one but something seems to be blocking my view of experiencing it joyfully.  Callie's already 10 months and everything just dawned on me -- why I was struggling, why I can't see things the way it should be, why I felt ineffective and frustrated and depressed. I think I just had post-partum depression.  I just got back from my US business trip and I just bursted into tears a few days after while singing Jesus loves me -- as if I'm telling that to myself. I'm grateful that I have a husband who listens and understands and encourages me that I can do it! I just realized the root cause(s) of what's going on after that incident. I was too attached to Callie that I don't want her to leave my site when I'm with her. I

Maturity

I was reading a long-overdue-book and I bumped into this: I have been married for almost two years now and I suddenly reminisced my late teenage years... It was in those years when God made me realize that maturity doesn't come with age... I was younger then, when I understood this very excerpt from the book Let Me Be a Woman (funny how everything He taught me is already in this book had I not stopped reading it! Indeed His humor is amazing). I started reading this way back 2007 or 2008 only to continue it now and read this now. I stopped reading it way back then because I don't have plans of getting married yet... little did I know that He will make me understand this in His own personal way. And right now, I was like, "So Lord, You must be saying, 'I told you so..' right?" haha! ...  The key to meeting your better half starts with maturity. And maturity comes from God.   To those who are still searching for their better half, don't. Don&#

Thoughts

Exodus Moses brought Joseph's bones out of Egypt when God freed them. Joseph made his family swear under oath that when God pays them a visit, they have to carry his bones with them. Joseph mentioned that surely, God will take them to the land He promised Abraham, Isaac & Jacob. Maybe, Joseph's brothers tell this to their sons & daughters so even after x number of years, they are still reminded of Joseph's request. The Israelites know that the time will come when God will take them out of Egypt but maybe they just didn't believe so He needed Moses to perform the miracles, that they might know Him, trust Him and believe in Him. Sometimes, we know what God said and what God promised us... but when it's already in front of us, it's hard to determine that God is already moving. Why? Because we are comfortable with the misery that we are in to. It dulls our senses and makes us forget the promise of God. Be careful with where you are right now.