Skip to main content

...i'll be there someday...

...i can go the distance...

[actually, i already forgot the exact reason why i wanted to post something on my blog.. ehheheheh... some thoughts came into my mind as i was traveling..=p hehehehe.. and poof!]

as far as i can remember... hmmmm... i wanted to post what's really goin on inside me... just this morning upon going to work.. and i wanted to blog that because i don't know with whom to share these things with...=) so, i'm pleading.. [hehehe] to those people who'll be able to read this, just make a comment.. a simple, "I've read it!" will do.. it would be of great help! hehehehe.. thanks..

*****

previously... -wink-

for the past weeks, i can honesty say that there's something happening to me.. [malamang diba..?] hmmm.. and as i was in the bus, i've realized what's really happening!!!! hahahah! thanks to God 'coz He provided me with a book that i can read in times like this! -wink- the book's entitled Ablaze for God..=) and poof! i've understood and realized what has been happening... at first, my assessment to myself was i'm just tired... not because of anything.. i'm just tired of my work.. [ikaw ba naman ang maging tambay lang araw-araw diba..? at walang ibang gawin kundi mag-turn down ng mga taong gustong mangarir sayo..] hehehe... and then un.. kanina, as i was saying nga, i'm reading this book.. and then poof! heheheh.. i've learned something..

"the constant tendency of fire is to go out.... the spiritual biography of many Christian leader is 'once ablaze.' Was there a time when you were more ablaze for God than you are today?
Praise GOd, a flickering flame that is almost gone can be fanned into brilliant fire again...
GOd supplies the fire, BUT WE MUST KEEP IT BURNING." -ablaze for God

hoooh! buti na lang... i've realized that what i've experienced is a normal thing... and i've long been asking God what's happening to me... hahaha!! and ayun lang pala.. sabi ko na eh.. i just needed to have that fire... i know that it should always be rekindled.. but little did i know that it should really be rekindled.. basta! heheheheh....

[segway, ang ganda ng song dito sa comp shop.. my fave.. THANK YOU.. hehehehe]

going back... ayun... then i'm good...

*****
the very reason why i've decided to blog... heheheheh...

the heart

what's really inside my heart.. hehehe.. inside my heart are atria and ventricles.. whahahahahahahha!!! spiritually, it has lots and lots and lots of dreams and plans... =) it has also lots and lots of sort of "frustration thingy".. but i liked the term, "compassion" better... hehe... one friend of mine once told me when i was sharing my "frustrations" with him, he said, "Okei lang yan.. be thankful that God gave you that heart na merong "compassion.." hehehehe.. and that sounds better..=)

hmmm.. my struggle right now, [actually it appears to be a struggle sometimes, but sometimes not... and oh! kaya nga pala ko magbblog so that i can be reminded of what GOd has really been saying.. OK LANG NGA YAN!!!... heheheheh.. kase nga minsan i'm bothered... minsan hindi na...] ayun.. goin back.. my present situation is that.. it's kinda hard for me to do some things... because i don't see someone doing it.. like for example... i know that i have to be spirit-filled as a leader, but i haven't seen a spirit-filled leader lately.. or maybe, wala lang akong nakakausap na ganung tayo pero meron pala... -sigh- what else..? hmmm.. with regards to ministry... i don't have anything bad against anyone.. it's just that i want to pour out my heart to them, especially in reaching out the youth.. but then, i haven't seen them move yet... sometimes it makes me feel really discourage to persevere and reach my dream because i don't see somebody doing it... but then, i can hear God say... P-A-T-I-E-N-C-E.. hehehehe... hooh! patience to the 2nd level... i do understand that they are at next stage... akala ko lang pare-parehas na kami ng heart... e hindi nga kase, God reveals Himself differently to different people... [well, pagpasensyahan nio na ko..i'm not yet used to that thought... hehehe.. and sorry din kung sobrang detailed... well, WALA NA KAYONG MAGAGAWA, NAGBABASA LANG KAYO! =p]

relieved at last!! hooh... sa kung sino mang nagbabasa nito and if you can relate.. please, make a comment..=) be it te gil.. te weng... o kung sino man po... =) thanksie...

well. hindi lang un.. ndi pa un tapos.. nakalimutan ko lang ang iba pa.. marami pa.. with regards to ministry.. hehehe.. i talked to mond kase this morning.. i saw him sa rob.. ayun... and whew! i praise God 'coz indeed, if you'll look at people, you'll really get distracted... thank You Lord...

****

WANTED: SPIRITUAL FATHER/MOTHER

thanks...

****

kaninang hapon.. wala lang, share ko lang... heheheheh

there was this guy with a gurl na tumitingin ng shades.. and then, poof! hehehe... sa tinagal tagal ng pagsusukat niya, ito na ang nangyari...

guy: ilang taon ka na..
mhe: magna-19 po.. [the guy seemed to be young.. mga 19/20 rin]
guy: may asawa ka na!
mhe: [another shocking reaction although lahat ng tao e ganyan ang tanong sa kin after asking how old i am.. o diba? sanay na ko pero nashock pa rin...] malaman wala!!!
guy: uso na un ngayon...
mhe: sa kin hindi eh..
guy:boyfriend?
mhe: wala rin..
guy: hindi nga..? so pwedeng maging friend mo..?
mhe: [napilitan.. joke!] okei lang..

a while later... o diba, ang tagal nia dun!

guy: kunin ko na lang number mo...
mhe: wala po akong celfone...
guy: ayan oh..[kase po, at the back of my pants, ung sa may bulsa, merong nakabakat na square like something.. it looks like a fone... but, charan!!!]
mhe: suklay po to..
guy: landline?
mhe: hindi ko pinamimigay ang landline namin eh...kase hindi mo rin ako makakausap..
guy: o sige, bibigay ko nalang ang number ko..
mhe: ano namang gagawin ko sa number mo?
guy: ayaw mo?
mhe: ayoko talaga! bahala ka sa buhay mo...

hehehehehhehehe... wala lang.. share ko lang.. hoooh...




Comments

leeflailmarch said…
Hahaha. Ang kulet mo naman. Taray.

Hehe, tinamaan naman ako sa sinabi mo na hindi nagpe-persevere na mag-reach out sa ibang youth. Hay. I need a spiritual, umm, accountability friend yata. Hmm. Anyway. Medyo busy ka nga rin. Hindi kita lagi nakakausap in person. May mga issues rin na masaya 'pag kapwa Christian ang kausap eh, na ka-age mo and almost same ang perspectives regarding sa topic na 'yun. Anyway, hope to get to talk with you personally again.

And nag-e-enjoy nga pala ako sa youth ngayon. I really want to be a worker (although, technically, I already am working for Him). 'Yung official. Anyway, I wanna tell you a secret. I wanna be a leader din someday. I dunno where God will put me in, pero I still have to wait for Him. Whatever's in store for me, according to His plans, will be for good, I know. Anyway, sige, dami ko nang blahs. God bless! See you tomorrow!

Popular posts from this blog

Issues of the mom-heart

I've read somewhere that everyone's miserable. They're just good at hiding it. I have been trying to find out why this new season seems to be a burden to me. Don't get me wrong -- I enjoy motherhood and I love my little one but something seems to be blocking my view of experiencing it joyfully.  Callie's already 10 months and everything just dawned on me -- why I was struggling, why I can't see things the way it should be, why I felt ineffective and frustrated and depressed. I think I just had post-partum depression.  I just got back from my US business trip and I just bursted into tears a few days after while singing Jesus loves me -- as if I'm telling that to myself. I'm grateful that I have a husband who listens and understands and encourages me that I can do it! I just realized the root cause(s) of what's going on after that incident. I was too attached to Callie that I don't want her to leave my site when I'm with her. I

Maturity

I was reading a long-overdue-book and I bumped into this: I have been married for almost two years now and I suddenly reminisced my late teenage years... It was in those years when God made me realize that maturity doesn't come with age... I was younger then, when I understood this very excerpt from the book Let Me Be a Woman (funny how everything He taught me is already in this book had I not stopped reading it! Indeed His humor is amazing). I started reading this way back 2007 or 2008 only to continue it now and read this now. I stopped reading it way back then because I don't have plans of getting married yet... little did I know that He will make me understand this in His own personal way. And right now, I was like, "So Lord, You must be saying, 'I told you so..' right?" haha! ...  The key to meeting your better half starts with maturity. And maturity comes from God.   To those who are still searching for their better half, don't. Don&#

Thoughts

Exodus Moses brought Joseph's bones out of Egypt when God freed them. Joseph made his family swear under oath that when God pays them a visit, they have to carry his bones with them. Joseph mentioned that surely, God will take them to the land He promised Abraham, Isaac & Jacob. Maybe, Joseph's brothers tell this to their sons & daughters so even after x number of years, they are still reminded of Joseph's request. The Israelites know that the time will come when God will take them out of Egypt but maybe they just didn't believe so He needed Moses to perform the miracles, that they might know Him, trust Him and believe in Him. Sometimes, we know what God said and what God promised us... but when it's already in front of us, it's hard to determine that God is already moving. Why? Because we are comfortable with the misery that we are in to. It dulls our senses and makes us forget the promise of God. Be careful with where you are right now.